"Memphis airport upgrades go over budget"

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Memphis airport upgrades go over budget
WMC TV Ch 5 (NBC), Memphis (TN)

MEMPHIS, TN (WMC) -  Memphis International Airport is making some big upgrades
to Concourse B, but that is coming with a larger price tag than budgeted.

The airport is currently under major renovation....$6.8 million worth of
renovation.

But, now they have gone over budget.

The airport renovations will take approximately three years and the expenses
have run $5,000 over the planned budget.

The extra expense is coming from adding additional digital features that will
be even more helpful to the airlines.