"LaGuardia airport re-opens after search for man who breachedsecurity checkpoint"

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

New York airport re-opens after search for man who breached security checkpoint
By Thomas Hunt
United Kingdom - The Daily Express

US officials confirmed that the man left the security checkpoint shortly after
entering it and "normal operations" has resumed at the airport "without
incident".

It is unclear how the man managed to breach the checkpoint but a surveillance
video appears to show him walking past security.

An area inside the airport had been closed and passengers were forced to
undergo security checks again.

Passengers reported on social media that the terminal was empty but security
checkpoints were a "zoo" as staff struggled to re-check everyone.

Another Twitter user said: "They just brought in the dogs and said no flights
would be leaving right now."