"CVG installs nursing suites throughout airport"

Thursday, May 11, 2017

CVG installs nursing suites throughout airport

The nursing suites are ADA compliant, officials say

WLWT TV Ch 5 (NBC), Cincinnati (OH)

https://hips.htvapps.com/htv-prod-media.s3.amazonaws.com/images/nursing-suite-1494429433.jpg?crop=1.00xw:0.874xh;0,0.0783xh&resize=900:*

                                                                CVG installs nursing suites throughout airport

HEBRON, Ky. — The Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport has installed four nursing suites throughout the terminal, concourses and administrative headquarters for nursing moms on the go.

The nursing suites are Americans with Disabilities Act compliant and offer a clean and private space for moms to sit down, relax and pump or nurse when traveling at or visiting CVG, airport officials said.

All suites are equipped with air conditioning and a USB power outlet to power moms’ breast pump and charge electronics.

“We partnered with Mamava in the interest of traveler convenience, dignity and support,” said Candace McGraw, chief executive officer of CVG. “Our mission is to make travel through CVG an unforgettably positive experience, and if we can assist moms in this way, then we’re serving that mission.”

Suites can be found in concourse A near Starbucks, concourse B between gates B13 and B15 and baggage claim level of terminal, which is available for travelers and visitors in the pre-security area.

The fourth suite is located at the administrative headquarters building for employees and visitors.

image001.jpg

JPEG image