"Report says DIA has the best food of any major US airport"

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Report says DIA has the best food of any major US airport
By Kurt Sevits
KMGH TV Ch 7 (ABC), Denver (CO)

DENVER - When you're grabbing a bite to eat before a flight, it doesn't get any
better than the food at Denver International Airport.

That's according to a new report from travel website RewardExpert, which
compiled restaurant ratings, reviews, and health and pricing data to rank the
country's 20 busiest airports.

Based on data from Yelp, Zagat, J.D. Power and the Physicians Committee for
Responsible Medicine, DIA is the clear winner, ranking first place overall and
in terms of food quality. DIA came in second place for price and variety of
choices.

The New York City area's three airports - LaGuardia, JFK and Newark - together
claim the worst ratings due to their steep prices and lack of choices.

Here are RewardExpert's top 10 airports:

 1. Denver International Airport (DIA)
 2. Phoenix Sky Harbor (PHX)
 3. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
 4. Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
 5. George Bush Intercontinental - Houston (IAH)
 6. Dallas-Fort Worth Airport (DFW)
 7. Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD)
 8. San Francisco International Airport(SFO)
 9. Miami International Airport (MIA)
 10. Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)

So what are some of the best dining options at DIA? RewardExpert says Cru Food
& Wine Bar, Root Down and Tapas Sky Bar are the airport's top three restaurants.

For more information, head over to rewardexpert.com.