"St. Louis airport name officially changed"

Thursday, February 16, 2017

St. Louis airport name officially changed

KTVI TV Ch 2 (Fox), St. Louis (MO)

ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)- The name change at the airport is now official. It's now St. Louis Lambert International Airport. The airport began using the new name and logo as it updated its website Tuesday.

The city approved the name change last year, putting St. Louis first.

Officials claim travelers from outside of the city weren't familiar with the Lambert part of the name.

image003.jpg

JPEG image