"SLO County airport adds another flight to San Francisco"

Thursday, January 26, 2017

SLO County airport adds another flight to San Francisco

By Gabby Ferreira

The San Luis Obispo (CA) Tribune

                                                                                         The San Luis Obispo County Airport terminal.

The San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport announced Wednesday that it will add another flight from San Luis Obispo to San Francisco International Airport.

The addition of the flight brings the number of daily nonstop flights at the airport up to 12, according to an airport news release.

Once the new route offered by United Express starts operating March 9, the airport will be offering four daily round-trip flights by United Express to San Francisco and Los Angeles, the news release said.

The airport also has four daily American Airlines flights to Phoenix. Beginning April 13, Alaska Airlines will provide daily round-trip flights to and from Seattle.

image001.png

PNG image