"Branson Airport sues contractors who helped build it"

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Branson Airport sues contractors who helped build it
KYTV Ch 3 (NBC), Springfield (MO)

BRANSON, MISSOURI - Branson Airport, LLC has filed a lawsuit against various
contractors claiming faulty design, engineering and construction to the
Branson Airport.  Because of these issues, the lifespan of certain
improvements has been shortened and maintenance costs have increased. "It is
not our practice to comment on pending litigation" said Jeff Bourk,
Executive Director of the Branson Airport.  "However, it is important to let
the general public know that there is no impact on the safety of the Branson
Airport." The airport runway and all other airport facilities are inspected
regularly per strict FAA guidelines (as are all commercial service airports
in the country) and the airport meets or exceeds all safety requirements.