"Lambert director talks tornado, Concourse C and China Hub"

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Airport director talks tornado, Concourse C and China Hub
KSDK-TV Ch 5 (NBC), St. Louis (MO)

Lambert-St. Louis Intl. Airport - Concourse C at Lambert-St. Louis
International Airport reopens Monday nearly one year after the Good Friday
tornado tore through.

Nearly everything had to be replaced, including more than 300 glass panes.

Airport Director Rhonda Hamm-Niebruegge talks about the newly remodeled
Concourse C and what she was thinking when she walked into the airport on
April 22, 2011.

Related Video:

http://www.ksdk.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=1542423013001