"Chicago airports will upgrade shopping experience"

Friday, March 2, 2012

Chicago airports will upgrade shopping experience

Aviation commissioner says $26 million being invested in Terminal 5 at O'Hare

By Naomi Nix

The Chicago (IL) Tribune

      Chicago Aviation Commissioner Rosemarie Andolino says $26 million in improvements are being made to Terminal 5 at O'Hare.

Chicago's airports are among those adding to their retail and restaurant offerings. Aviation Commissioner Rosemarie Andolino has been working on the redevelopment of Terminal 5 at O'Hare, the international terminal, where construction is set to begin this spring and negotiations with future tenants are under way. We asked her for an update on the retail plans in the works at O'Hare and Midway. Responses were edited for space and clarity.

Q: What's the status of the ongoing updates at O'Hare?