"DIA expects 1M-plus Christmas travelers"

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

DIA expects 1M-plus Christmas travelers
The Denver (CO) Business Journal

More than 1 million travelers are expected to pass through Denver
International Airport between Tuesday and Christmas.

DIA said the 1,025,256 travelers forecast for Christmas week is 22,779 more
than during the same period a year ago.

The busiest day is expected to be Tuesday, when 162,779 travelers are
forecast to go through DIA. Another 162,682 passengers are predicted for
Friday, the second-busiest day.

DIA advises passengers to arrive at the airport terminal two hours before
their flight, but to allow even more time if they intend to use one of the
shuttle parking lots.