"The Airport Recycling Report - from NRDC Urban/Recycling Team"

Title: The Airport Recycling Report - from NRDC Urban/Recycling Team (Darby Hoover, Pete Atkin et al.)
NRDC is pleased to announce the release of "Trash Landings: How Airlines and Airports Can Clean Up Their Recycling Programs," a study on recycling in the air travel industry. A PDF of the report is attached. The report can also be viewed online at http://www.nrdc.org/cities/recycling/airline/contents.asp.

If you have questions about this report or would like to request hard copies, please contact Darby Hoover at dhoover@xxxxxxxxx Thank you very much for your interest.

<<How Airlines and Airports Can Clean Up Their Recycling Programs.pdf>>

How Airlines and Airports Can Clean Up Their Recycling Programs.pdf