"Rochester Airport Director Sued for $8 Million Over Contract Award"

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Director of Airport Sued for $8 Million
WHAM-TV Ch 13 (ABC), Rochester (NY)

Rochester, N.Y . - A Chicago parking company has filed a lawsuit accusing
the director of Rochester's airport.

He's accused of playing favorites when it comes to doling out parking
contracts.

Standard Parking Corporation says airport director Dave Damelio awarded the
contract to a local parking company which contributed more than $20,000 to
Republican organizations.

The suit seeks $8 million in damages. An attorney for Monroe County calls
the lawsuit "ridiculous."