"Third Paris Airport Project Questioned"

Monday, September 10, 2001

THIRD PARIS AIRPORT PROJECT QUESTIONED
France - La Tribune

The commission set up to assess the usefulness of a third Paris
international airport (DUCSAI) said on Friday that there needs to be
more investigation into how many more passengers the French capital's
existing airports - Roissy Charles-de-Gaulle and Orly - is capable of
handling in the medium term. More specifically, it recommended that the
French government's estimations on this issue be "discussed". In so
doing, DUCSAI has adopted a stance similar to that of the many French
organisations which have questioned the need for a third Paris airport.

http://www.californiaaviation.org/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi?conf=DCConfID8