"SWAAAE Academic Scholarship"

The Southwest Chapter American Association of Airport Executives
(SWAAAE) is pleased to announce the availability of applications and the
start of the solicitation process for two Academic Scholarships to be
awarded in January 2002.

Anyone seriously pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in airport
management may apply for this scholarship. You do not need to be a
member of SWAAAE to apply for this scholarship.

Two Academic Scholarships will be awarded in the amount of $1,000 each
with an additional $500 available for the reimbursement of travel and
hotel cost associated with attending the SWAAAE Winter Conference.
Successful applicants must be available to attend the SWAAAE Winter
Conference in Monterey, California from January 27-30, 2002, where they
will receive their award.

Scholarship application forms are available for download at
www.swaaae.org/scholarship.html.  Applications may also be obtained by
email, fax or regular mail by contacting Charles Mangum, Scholarship
Committee Chair, at charles_mangum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, or by calling
480-644-4230.

All Applications must be received by the Scholarship Committee no later
than November 9, 2001.

http://www.californiaaviation.org/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi?conf=DCConfID8